Wednesday is for Prayer
Whether your church is new or old, organic or traditional, large or small, whether it meets in a building or a house, in a community center or under a tree, if your location is anywhere in North America, these six things are true about your congregation (and mine):
- We are not as mature as we think we are.
- We are not as bold as we ought to be.
- We are not as prayerful as we should be.
- We aren’t as generous as we could be.
- We aren’t as focused as the needs of our time demand.
- We aren’t as deep as we need to be.
And that starts by getting on our knees.
Start a revolution in your church.