I saw something similar on another blog and thought, “that’s smart”, and then decided to copy it and edit it for my purposes (credit to Jeremy M. Rios). The basics are pretty obvious: give credit where credit is due. But since that’s not always clear, here’s the long overdue Permissions Policy for ChosenRebel.me.
This website and its content is copyrighted © by Marty Schoenleber 2010 Present. All rights reserved. Without my permission you are free to do the following:
- The free downloads are exactly that, FREE. And most have their own copyright attached. Feel free to use them with the copyright still intact.
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy it for internal distribution within your own company or organization, church or Bible study.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 20??, Marty Schoenleber. All rights reserved. Originally published at ChosenRebel.me.”
The following activities are forbidden without my express written permission from me. Contact me at Chosen-Rebel@hotmail.com:
- Re-posting any posts in their entirety anywhere else on the internet.
- Using any content of this website for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the content.
- Altering, transforming, or building upon this work.
(This policy adapted from Jeremy M. Rios who adapted it from his friend Andrew Demoline–check his blog out at thelogo.blogspot.com)
To provide challenge and encouragment to Church planters, missional leaders and Bible
students who want to live passionately for and like Christ.
Blog was started during a four year stretch
between pastorates when I worked to help my denominational leadership stimulate church planting in a mid-western district. Since then, it has grown to over 3,000 pages on . . .
Calls to Worship