“Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
- When biological men are called women because they “identify as female”
- When biological women are called men because they “identify as male”
- When men can marry men and women can marry women
- When biological men can compete against girls in high school sports
- When biological men can beat up women in WMA events
- When baby’s can be aborted because moms and dads don’t want the responsibility
- When philosophers at Ivy league schools advocate for infanticide of children up to two years of age
- When genders expand from the two God created (Male and Female) to more than 40 according to some states
- When television shows called “Sister Wives” are nightly streamed into living rooms
- When every TV show drama in prime time insists on introducing a gay couple into the narrative and presenting it as nomal and natural, then
We are living in a culture that is under the prophetic woe of Isaiah.
Listen to what Isaiah says is part of the future for a culture like ours. Read the following verses in Isaiah 5:21-24:
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
………..and shrewd in their own sight!
22 Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine,
………..and valiant men in mixing strong drink,
23 who acquit the guilty for a bribe,
………..and deprive the innocent of his right!
24 Therefore, as the tongue of fire devours the stubble,
and as dry grass sinks down in the flame,
so their root will be as rottenness,
and their blossom go up like dust;
for they have rejected the law of the Lord of hosts,
and have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
Now, will you begin to pray for revival in our nation?
And, if yes, would you let me know, because I am both recruiting and setting up small groups to do just that. Let me know in the comment section.