Want to be more effective sharing your faith? Here’s help.
Four books on evangelism recommended by Matt Chandler, Mark Dever and Darin Patrick. Coleman’s book is a classic and Mark Dever’s book is very good. Mack Stiles book is both funny and instructive, a good combination. All of these are short and helpful.
- The Gospel and Personal Evangelism by Mark Dever
- The Heart of Evangelism by Jerram Barrs
- The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert Coleman
- Marks of the Messenger by Mack Stiles
To these I would add:
- Sharing Jesus Without Fear, by Bill Fay –Great stories and examples and a very simple five questions that I have found extremely helpful over the years.
- Real Evangelism, by Bailey Smith