This week I was busy with writing a long paper for a class in my doctoral program so I serialized an essay I wrote a couple of years ago in six parts. Unfortunately, I got two of the parts out of sequence! Opps! So If you want to read them in the right sequence, follow the links below. Hopefully, It will make more sense.
- What is a Christian? How Should He View Himself and Mission (Part 1)
- The Difference Between a Sojourner and Settler? (Part 2)
- When a Christian Understands the Cross-shapedness of His Calling, What Happens (Part 3)
- A Cross-shaped People: The Goal of Christian Discipleship (Part 4)
- The Difference a Sojourner’s Lifestyle has on Settlers (Part 5)
- Sojourners Change the World, So Let’s NOT be Settlers (Part 6)