This was passed on to me from the Empowering Christian Woman website in 2014. It works for 2018 too and it is quite good and a welcome reminder that the word of God is timeless. I have added a few of my own.
It’s Not Too Late to Make Predictions for 2018
- You and your friends will still struggle with sin.
- The Bible will still have all the answers.
- You will feel powerless at times.
- Prayer will still be the most powerful thing on earth.
- You will doubt the power of God in your life.
- The Holy Spirit will still move.
- Your worship of God will have some highs and lows.
- And God will still honor the praises of His people.
- Your pastor will miss the mark some Sundays.
- And there will still be God-anointed preaching from the same preacher.
- Your praise of God will be weak at times.
- There will still be singing of praise to God.
- Your heart will long for the blessing of God.
- And God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
- You will wonder about the power of the cross to change lives.
- And there will still be room at the Cross.
- Your love for Jesus will go up and down.
- And Jesus will still love you.
- Many will turn away from Christ.
- And Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
- You will be crushed by some friend or family member’s betrayal.
- And Jesus will stick closer than a brother.
- You will wonder how you will make it through the week.
- And Jesus will still be the God who provides all that you need.
- His mercy will be new every morning.
Modeled after a similar list from 2011: http://www.empoweringchristianwomen.com/2010/08/top-10-predictions-for-2010.html