Monday is for Thinking
What does it mean to know God?
- It means that we obey his directives. (v. 1)
- It means we will be in hot water with others who will not obey. (v. 2-9)
- It means we will be misunderstood by other believers. (v. 10-21)
- It means sometimes we will be confused. (v. 22-23)
- And in the context of the whole book, it means that God is always worthy of our trust.
Are you obeying God? Are you in hot water with some because you are following God? Are you misunderstood even by believers at times? Are you clueless about God’s plan at times? And do you know that God is always trust worthy?
Keep pursuing God. Keep pressing on to know God. Keep running toward the One who knows you completely, loves you deeply, and paid for all your sins with His own blood so that you could enjoy Him forever.