Sunday Afternoon Musings
Here’s the outline of Dr. Coleman’s classic and poignant work on how Jesus discipled his men into the world-changers.
- Incarnation – Jesus came into our world to show us God’s love.
- Selection – People were Jesus’ method.
- Association – Jesus stayed with them.
- Consecration – Jesus required obedience.
- Demonstration – Jesus showed them how to live.
- Delegation – Jesus assigned them work.
- Supervision – Jesus continued to check on them.
- Reproduction – Jesus expected them to reproduce.
- Impartation – Jesus gave Himself away (through the Holy Spirit).
Robert Coleman; Bobby Harrington Revisiting the Master Plan of Evangelism (Kindle Locations 159-165). Kindle Edition.
Here’s a tenth I might add:
10. Embarkation — Jesus left. He gave the work over to his disciples.