Tuesday is for Preaching
- the Obama Administration was admitting that a pregnant woman bears a baby not a collection of cells.
- the Obama Administration didn’t see the inconsistency of this admission and their continued support of abortion
- the Obama Administration doesn’t realize the questions and fear that this creates for citizens of the country. I’ll come back to this after the article.
The Director of the White House Visitor’s Office, Ellie Shafer, today distributed an email newsletter (“Tuesday’s Tidbits”) to many recipients, including Members of Congress, which gives detailed instructions on how to register an unborn child (“a baby that has not yet been born,” as Shafer puts it) into the security system that is employed to arrange White House tours.
“We have received a number of calls regarding how to enter security information for a baby that has not yet been born,” Shafer wrote. “Crazy as it may sound, you MUST include the baby in the overall count of guests in the tour. It’s an easy process.”
The newsletter then proceeds to spell out how “the baby’s security information should be entered” into the White House system, including such details as: “GENDER: if the parents know put that gender down if not, you can enter either M or F as we’ll ask you to update it at the time of birth.” All of the information should be updated “once, the baby is born,” the newsletter instructs.
“It is ironic that President Obama’s staff recognizes the existence of unborn babies for purposes of providing security within the White House — yet, there is no indication that President Obama has any problem with the fact that throughout the District of Columbia, abortion is now legal for any reason up to the moment of birth,” said Douglas Johnson, National Right to Life legislative director. “Notably, the newsletter provides no guidance on what the staff should do if an unborn baby is first registered for security purposes, but then aborted. On May 17, the House Judiciary Constitution Subcommittee plans to hold a hearing on the District of Columbia Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act (H.R. 3803), which would generally prohibit abortion in the sixth month and later in the District. If the President wants to provide for the security of the unborn child immediately outside of the White House gates, as well as inside, he should endorse this bill.”
Further information on the District of Columbia Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act is available on the NRLC website at http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/Fetal_Pain/index.html
- Premise One: The Obama Administration believes that a woman carries a baby (a human being) and not a collection of cells, …
- Premise Two: The Obama Administration believes that it is okay to kill said human beings for purposes of expediency (abortion)...
- Therefore: Every citizen in America ought to be terrified at what the Obama administration thinks it can do with human life.
- How can any citizen feel safe given the power that the administration has to enforce its will?
Have the guts to preach on the issues the government (and even many Christians) wants you to shut up about.