Thursday is for Discipleship
“Soon afterward he went on through cities and villages, proclaiming and bringing the good news of the Kingdom of God. And the twelve were with him, …”
- Take two hours and read any of the gospels straight through in one sitting. (Every gospel can be read in that time and you wouldn’t have any problem reading a novel for two hours. You can do this.)
- Next week, do it again with another gospel.
- Next week, do it again with another and then another the next week.
- Ask one question each time, “What is the priority of Jesus ministry?”
- Make that priority yours.
“He who has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will disclose myself to him.” —John 14:21